Primacoustic is a manufacturer of acoustic materials of all types. With over 30 years’ experience in studio and live sound and 15 years in acoustics, Primacoustic has established ourselves as a market leader. With our years of experience, we know that we can help calm your noisy spaces.
Primacoustic is looking for a self-motivated and reliable individual to join our growing team. Ideally this person will have a background or education related to sound, music or acoustics. Basic knowledge of engineering or 3D modeling design software (e.g., CAD or SketchUp) and familiarity with architectural drawings would be considered an asset.
General Skills and Abilities
Customer Service Orientated. Providing excellent customer service is what we are known for and we will continue this with authentic and genuine customer interactions and knowledgeable staff.
Highly Organized. Being organized is key due to the high volume of requests that will require you to adjust and work through interruptions.
Comfortable with Technology. Ability to work with ERP, Microsoft Office Suite plus Design software.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Strong Administrative skills
- Good at keeping deadlines and helping the team do the same
Technical Support & Design
- Provide customers with technical product information.
- Plan room layouts and designs for acoustic treatment.
- Create basic acoustic design renderings using SketchUp Pro 3D modeling software.
- Support for online products (e.g., room calculator and designer App)
- Sales Support
- Quoting, Order Management.
- Freight Estimates
- Obtain quote and manage freight estimates
- Partnering closely with Customer Service to provide timely logistic information and issue resolution.
- Tracking, delayed deliveries, lost orders, back orders, ETA’s.
Education and or Experience
- Technical college or university programs related to necessary skills
- Related Industry Experience(preferred)
- Audio Engineering Certification (preferred)