Radial Engineering Ltd. is a Canadian based professional audio company. It has a longstanding reputation for manufacturing the world’s finest direct boxes, splitters and audio interfacing devices. These products are utilized by of many of music’s biggest acts including Rush, U2, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney. Primacoustic was created in 2000 as a means to provide simple acoustic solutions to studios. Within the first 10 years the Primacoustic brand became a market leader, and today continues to provide high performance acoustical absorption products. Our ground-breaking range has been installed in museums, restaurants, houses of worship, mission critical rooms, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, airports and many other facilities. Primacoustic has also been selected by major brand names like Electronic Arts, Cracker Barrel, Target, NBC Olympics, Cisco Systems, Renault, TED and Universal Studios to name just a few. Information about the company can be found at www.primacoustic.com.
In 2017, industry veteran and CEO, Mike Belitz and Regimen Partners made a sizable investment in the company. The investment provides Primacoustic with the capital and expertise to grow aggressively in Canada, the U.S. and initially Europe. The future prospects of the Company are exciting and limitless.
In line with the Company’s strategy, Primacoustic has created the role of Director of Business Development and Brand Management and is seeking a highly motived individual to take the company to its next stage of growth. Reporting to the CEO will increase growth by introducing innovative new products, entering new markets, growing sales from existing accounts, identifying new customers and acquiring complimentary companies.
Responsibilities include setting goals, monitoring work, and evaluating results to ensure that organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization. Managing the growth of the company is essential to the success of this candidate, as is managing the financial results and the performance of the employees.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Have a thorough understanding of acoustics and the commercial business environments including: construction, architecture, interior design, system integration
- Strong leadership skills
- Have a competitive drive and proven resume in sales and product development
- Knowledge of the global marketplace as it to relates to product segments/markets/customers
- Expertly be able to sell, advise and educate to a wide variety of market sectors
- Have solid communication skills and feel comfortable in multiple environments such as sales, marketing, logistics and product engineering and development
- Build and manage relationships with present and potential clients through networking
- Travel domestically and abroad to visit and negotiate with offshore manufacturers, distributors and customers
The key deliverables by which the position will be measured are:
Within the first 3-4 months:
- Undertake a review of the business segment. Obtain a deep understanding of the business through discussions with the senior management team, direct reports, and through customer visits.
- Coach and mentor the leadership team to ensure that the key performance indicators (KPIs) of each functional area are measured, monitored and being used to manage performance within three months of the start date.
- Ensure that a rigorous and documented market and product development process is in place.
- Exhibit and communicate the core values of the company and ensure that all staff is aligned.
- Develop a Business plan with mission statement, focus and go to market strategy.
Attraction of the Role
- Play a pivotal role in the success of one of the largest, leading manufacturers of its kind in Canada.
- Benefit from the recent investment in the business to be able to shape and build a good business into a great one.
- Lead a strong, committed management team and group of loyal employees.
- Grow your skills and capabilities from leading initiatives such as integrating acquisitions and expansion into new markets.
Radial Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.