GoTrap is a studio gobo that helps control spill between instruments. It is designed to be used on its own or stacked to create a temporary isolation wall. The 24″ x 36″ (60.69cm x 91.44cm) size was chosen to make handling easy while being large enough to be effective.
Shipped flat to save on freight, the GoTrap assembles in about 15 minutes using standard household tools and glue.
1. Tools needed. Wood glue, hammer, screw driver and a block of wood.
2. Install the rubber floor glides.
3. Squeeze some wood glue into the dovetail joints.
4. Tap the joint closed while using the block to protect the finish.
5. Insert the center barrier
6. Secure the acoustic fabric panels on both sides.